Friday, October 26, 2018

Migration- Day 3

Third day done.  We are a bit tired and sick of being cooped up in the van.  But happy to be in Texas.  We are spending the night in Tyler.  The hotel is a Sleep Inn & Suites.  Very nice.  We have never used this chain before.  Everyone is amazed that we have travelled from Canada.  We even got a gift bag because we travelled the furthest to be here of all the guests tonight.  The gift was a bottle of water, bag of chips and some Lindt chocolates. Nice.

There was a misty rain for most of the morning. So no pictures today.  I was going to take a pic of my supper at the Outback but forgot.  By the time I remembered, I'd eaten my meal already.  Ooops.

Tomorrow is definitely shorts weather.  Warm from here on in.

It's a shorter drive to Victoria so we aren't setting an alarm.  I know that I for one am ready to sleep and wake up naturally.

Going to crawl into my nightgown and relax for the evening.

2 comments:

  1. chips chocolate,,, nightgown,,, what happened to the beer and wild Texas night

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had drinks with supper. Too tired to be too wild.

    ReplyDelete