Sunday, March 25, 2012

Gaslight Theater - Tucson

Today's adventure included attending a play in Tucson at the Gaslight Theater. We also made a stop at Camping World and had lunch at Little Anthony's Diner next door to the theater.
Waitresses

Hostess
This couch is the backseat of an old car.

Gaslight Theater

Props outside theater
This was a melodrama.  Lots of booing and clapping.  Tons of fun and very funny.  The theater is set up in a cabaret fashion with chairs around small tables.  The storyline roughly follows a Zorro type tale.  Evil governor, trampled upon townspeople, damsels in distress and an unlikely pair of heroes.
This is a bump cap. Terry & Janet got it for me after I cut my head on a sideout last year. Its a hard plastic insert under a ball cap
This is Kim in a bump cap...... wait for it.

Kim striking a sexy pose, noooo, she hit her head on the post behind her. Oh, did I mention she hit the same spot as when she hit the airplane.  I love her dearly, but I see a hockey helmet in her future. And for the record I asked if she was alright first, then I took the picture & laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment